Shabby Shop Minis Information



First of all, thank you for the recent support of the new minis I've been listing. I have had such a good time working on them and can't wait to make more for the Etsy Shop. I have some new furniture pieces on the way that should be up in the shop next week (hopefully) 

I've added a few new things today. An antique sign and clock set, a sweet little nursery highchair and also some empty frames for you to make your own or use just like they are. 

My stock for these items is: 

Highchair $15  ( 1 in stock) 
Frame Sets $4.50 each  (5 sets only, I cannot get more of these) 
Antique Clock/Sign Set $12.50 (1 set in stock)






I've had a few orders that were pre-orders and all though I like to offer it whenever I can, because my items come from so many different suppliers (and multiple countries) it's really hard to give that option right now with the baby due soon. It's much easier for me to have them ready to go when purchased. 

At this point the shop will stay stocked with miniatures that are "ready to ship" and usually I only have one available of each. Once it sells I'll do my best to restock the item but some things I can't get more of. I try to put that information on the listing. 

The shop will be closing for a few weeks Mid-May for a little break for our family. Should reopen some time in June. Until then I will keep miniatures up as they are completed and also furniture. There are two roomboxes coming in a little over a week and those will be it until the Summer. 

All roombox custom orders are due to ship by April 15th. 

Comments

Popular Posts