Minis & Shop Ordering Update



I've added a couple of new minis to the shop this week including this teeny tiny green cottage with flowers in the window boxes. I love it so much I may just keep it for myself ;) No kidding! 

There's also one jumping bunny left to purchase in time for Easter. It's ready to ship. The Happy Easter signs are sold out but can be ordered if you want to email me. They may or may not be to you in time though. Please know that ahead of time. 

This bunny is the one still available. More of these can be ordered also. 




I do have a few more new miniatures on the way but they've been selling out pretty quickly so make sure if you see something you like you order it fast. 

I will be working on orders for roomboxes for the next two weeks and then will not be taking anymore until June/July after my maternity "break". We're going to be relaxing and waiting on this little guy to join us for the next few weeks. 

I will still be working on miniatures and putting them up in the shop ready to ship. So stay tuned here Instagram and also on Etsy. 

Wishing you all a wonderful week, thank you for the continued support xoxoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts