Holiday Time Again...



The holidays are here again and I can honestly say it's our favorite time of the year. So magical and yummy too. We want to wish you the happiest holiday season and thank you for your business this year. It's been a wonderful year for me and I've loved working with so many new people. 

I will be closing the shop next week for the week of Christmas (please get orders in before Monday December 19th) so that I can order supplies etc and have everything ready to start on your order as soon as my holiday break is over. I will not be replying to Etsy messages during this time. 

I have so many new things planned for the New Year and can't wait to work on some new projects and ideas as well as more miniatures for the shop and hopefully a dollhouse or two. 

Email me if you need anything JoyfulGirlGypsyH@aol.com 

Have a blessed week xoxoxox 

Comments

Popular Posts