Updated Shop Policies




First of all I'd like to thank you for your continued support and interest in my room boxes and dollhouses. I have so much fun building these for you all and hope to continue to get the opportunity.

These are the updated shop policies from here on, please read these before ordering a roombox or dollhouse. 


* Ordering Options *   You can place a custom order for a roombox whenever they are available either through our Etsy shop (which can be found here ) or by emailing me directly. If you see something on Etsy and you'd like it held for payment, I usually hold items for 24-48 hours without a deposit. 

* Custom Orders Miniatures *   Custom order minis and furniture can be ordered any time. Tiny Dollhouses, bunnies, furniture pull toys etc. I work those in for you even when the roombox list is full. If you've seen something sold or used in my photos that you love just message me, most of it can be purchased and painted for you. 

* Payment for Custom Order *  If I accept a custom order then all payments must be made a week before I begin your roombox to allow time to order supplies and buy the materials needed. 

* Layaway *  At this time I am not accepting trades or layaway. 

* Shipping Value/Damage/Gift etc * I understand that all countries are different and sadly some of you incur large customs fees on packages so I will mark your items as a gift and a low value if you ask but if there is damage to your roombox in shipping I cannot replace or rebuild your order.

You will have to repair it your self. We take every care in packing possible and have only had two orders damaged so far. With the way that USPS works if I declare $30 on your order and it gets smashed then $30 is all they will refund you. 

* Payment Methods * A cashiers check or money order is fine if you don't have paypal or choose not to use it. A personal check would have to clear before the item is shipped. Of course I always prefer a paypal invoice and direct payment over Etsy or Ebay because of fees. Any seller would agree :) I am happy to work with you and your payment needs. 

* Custom List * Right now there is a small list but I am not adding names. Please watch the Etsy store for updates. 

I DO understand not wanting to wait :) So please watch the Etsy shop for ready-to-ship roomboxes and dollhouses. I try to do a couple a month. 

If anyone has any questions please email me. xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts