Custom Dollhouses




I've had a lot of customers over the past couple of years ask for dollhouses and because the smaller sized kits that are of good quality are so hard to find (or expensive) it makes it almost impossible for me to build them on request. I'd been planning to build one and then I had an international buyer ask for one so this is her little fairy house. It was built to 1:12 scale but made small enough to fit in a medium sized box so that it could travel anywhere in the world without the risk of a ridiculous shipping charge. Here in the US of course the shipping will be very reasonable. 

I love the way it turned out and I can't wait to build another one for us just as soon as I get some free time. It's the perfect size for play but also not take up too much space and I think our Maileg mice will feel right at home inside. 









These were completely cut by us using a mix of hard woods and mdf and everything is custom. 

If you'd like to order your own custom dollhouse the price is $350 but this rainy week they are on sale in our Etsy shop for $300! 

Have a wonderful week xoxox


Comments

Popular Posts