A Tiny Sun Room



If I could have a studio all to myself, it would look something like this so naturally when I saw these adorable sun rooms, I had to order one. It's as cute as I thought it would be. 

Windows on each side and french doors in the front. Perfect to put your favorite miniatures in and small enough that it won't take up too much space. These are 1:12 scale 

I have this one listed in the shop and ready to ship, if you'd like to custom order one after this one is sold out or you's prefer another color just email me. 

This one is painted green with white windows and trim. Dirtied all over :) and has a pretty tiny floral paper on the back wall. Baseboard on the back also. The doors swing open but nothing else opens. 

I hope you'll love it as much as I do. Lots of new miniatures coming soon so keep your eyes here and on the Etsy shop in the next month










Comments

Popular Posts