New Shabby Minis


Happy March! I'm dreaming of Spring around here and flowers blooming 


I've been working on a few new shabby miniatures for the Etsy shop and am listing them right now. There are also so many new pieces of furniture on the way that I can't wait to paint and share with you, along with tons of new flowers. Most pieces will be one of a kind 

Most of the things you see in the picture below will be listed. If something you want is sold out or not listed feel free to email me JoyfulGirlGypsyH@aol.com

With only ten weeks until our baby boy is due I am working more on miniatures because they're a little less time consuming which means... less back pain for this mommy 

Stay tuned for all of the new things.... be sure to follow me for updates on Facebook 








Comments

Popular Posts