A Little Update


Hello sweet friends and Happy 2017!! 

I wanted to give a little update on the Etsy Shop and Commission list, I know the shop looks bare and it is virtually empty right now which may come as a surprise. 

For the next few weeks I will only have "ready to ship" items or DIY Kits available to order in the Etsy shop. I will add new items as they are completed. 

I am almost five months pregnant and all though we are absolutely thrilled and blessed with this news.... it makes getting these custom orders finished on time just a tiny bit tricky! 

Things that I've been doing alone for years I've had to get others to help me with due to toxins in the glue, stain etc. It's making production a little slower. 

The current list of orders (and thank you ALL so much for your patience) will be completed and shipped within the next two weeks. I will not be taking any custom orders until these people are shipped. 

If you want to order something that's not available in the shop you can message me on Etsy or Email me JoyfulGirlGypsyH@aol.com to discuss a time frame

Currently due to the holiday season our manufacturer and distributor are BACK-ORDERED on all Playscale/Blythe 1:6 doors and windows. They should be in stock in the next couple of weeks, hopefully but I can't guarantee that. So far they've given me no shipment date. 

Please feel free to message me with any questions xoxoxoxo



Comments

Popular Posts