Two New Boxes

Happy Tuesday!! I'm feeling pretty productive this week, finishing up custom orders, starting new ones and also have just finished up two brand new 1:6 scale boxes for the Etsy Shop. Maybe I can keep this momentum up??? 

The first has a gorgeous green and cream floral paper and traditional cottage wainscoting. Medium brown floor and one large window. The paper and trim has all been lightly dirtied. I don't do a lot of green paper boxes but every time I do, I fall in love with them. This one is no exception. 










The second box that's going up tonight is a pretty little half paneled diorama with a gorgeous teeny tiny print toile paper. The floor is a washed gray and has been lightly dirtied to match the paper and paneled wainscoting. 











Hopefully you'll see something you love. Both boxes are now available in the Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/JoyfulGirlGypsyHeart?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Have a wonderful week. xoxoxox





Comments

Popular Posts