It's the end of the year again ( I can't believe it!!!) and almost time for Santa to visit and we here at the Gypsy Heart house are soooooo excited! 

I wanted to first say thank you all so much for the love and support this past year. I've had such a wonderful time building these dollhouses and roomboxes for you all and I'm looking forward to building many more in 2016 and am actually already full for January. 

Our Etsy shop will be closed until January sometime, maybe the 1st, maybe a little longer while I finish up these commissions and custom orders. Please see the previous post to find out where you are on the list. I am working on the current ones and will be starting on the next three next week. 

I hope you all have a wonderful and joyful holiday and a Happy New Year! 

If you need to be in touch with me over the next couple of weeks, please email JoyfulGirlGypsyH@aol.com that will be the quickest way to get a response. 

Lots of love to you all, thank you again for making this year great! xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts