French Floral Blythe Roombox



A brand new month and a brand new roombox! Happy November to everyone..  I hope you're all as excited about the start of the month and the beginning of what I call the "holiday season" as we are around here. Lots to do before Thanksgiving and plenty of orders to finish up but I have a Blythe roombox ready to go and it would make a wonderful Christmas gift for someone you love (including yourself right?) I usually treat myself to a gift every year ;) 






This paper is GORGEOUS isn't it?!? It's a deep french blue with beautiful pink roses all in the print and type throughout. I don't have any more of it as of now, so grab this one quick. 







The box is 1:6 Blythe or Playscale and has one large picture window and no door. Dirtied white wainscoting and trim and a medium brown floor. The cost is $165 and it's complete and ready to ship withing 2-3 business days. It comes apart so can be packed flat and shipped anywhere in the world. 

Please email me JoyfulGirlGypsyH@aol.com if you have any questions about the roombox or wish to purchase it. I am also listing it in the Etsy shop now. 

Have a wonderful week xoxox


Comments

Popular Posts