Teeny Tiny Roses Roombox



Every time I work with this teeny tiny scale I wonder why I don't do more with it. This sweet little roombox is finished in 1:24 scale with a beautiful super mini bay window and the most beautiful rose bud wallpaper. Everything has been shabbied/dirtied except the outside walls. There is plenty of room to set up whatever type of scene you'd like. I'll try to get better photos tomorrow if it finally stops raining but for now here is the adorable little room. 

Three walls and a roof all built is 1:24 or half scale. Suitable for your Calico Critters and Sylvanian Families to live in too. Wainscoting all the way around and a medium stained floor with some "aging" on it also. It comes empty and ready to decorate. The cost is $90 and it is now available in the Etsy shop. Please email me JoyfulGirlGypsyH@aol.com if you have any questions at all. 

It is OOAK, I don't have any more of that paper and cannot reproduce it. Outside walls are done in khaki with white trim to match the inside trim. 

















Comments

Popular Posts