LIST CLOSED - Front Porch Farmhouse



First, I want to say THANK YOU so much for the overwhelming interest in my little farmhouse porch roomboxes. I am currently booked for these little houses. If you'd like to be contacted next time they are available, please email me at JoyfulGirlGypsyH@aol.com

The cost is $250 for a 1:12 Miniature scale box and $280 for a Blythe size. These are not custom size, they are made to fit in a large box and will be able to ship to most countries. 

Shipping will be calculated and due when the box is complete. 

These are not furnished. They are empty boxes. If you want a mini size box I can get you a swing if you let me know before hand. 

You will be placed on the list and they will be done in order. I cannot move you up the list ahead of others that have been waiting. I'm sorry about that. Please be aware before placing your order. 

Please send me an Etsy convo or Email and I will send you a paypal invoice for payment. 


Comments

Popular Posts